Is there an admission price to enter the park?
There is no admission price to enter the park. You pay per activity.
- Is the park open year-round?
Frankie's is open year round. However, hours of operation for the park and certain attractions vary throughout the year. Please call before you visit for specific hours of operation.
- Does Frankie's offer discount packages for groups or birthday parties?
Yes, Frankie's does offer discount packages for groups or birthday parties. Please visit the Group or Birthday Party page on this website for more details.
- What forms of payment does Frankie's accept?
Frankie's accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, but please, no personal checks.
- Are tickets, cards and tokens from Frankie's good anytime?
All of Frankie's attraction tickets, fun money cards, tokens and redemption tickets are good year round and never expire.
- Does Frankie's allow outside food or beverage in the park?
With the exception of birthday cakes, Frankie's does not permit outside food or drink.
- Does Frankie's sell gift certificates?
Yes, gift certificates may be purchased at the park and make the perfect birthday or holiday gift.
- Do you have an ATM?
No, however all of our registers and self help kiosks accept debit and credit cards.
- Can I bring my pet inside the park?
Only certified service animals are allowed in the park.
- Is there a dress code?
Yes, appropriate attire “in good taste” is required. Frankie’s dress code is at the sole discretion of Management.
- What happens when it rains?
In the event of rain some attractions outside will close down until they are safe to reopen. All inside attractions will remain open.
- Do you offer Group Rates or Birthday Packages?
Yes, Frankie’s offers Groups Rates and Birthday Packages for parties of 10 or more. Please visit our Park Package section on the website.
- Can our group bring a picnic inside the park?
No, outside food or coolers are allowed in the park. Frankie’s offers a wide selection of food options at the snack bar and/or restaurant.
- Do you offer an all day pass?
Frankie’s does not currently offer an all day pass. With the exception of the Fun House, an indoor play house, all attractions are pay as you play.
- Do you offer coupons or Military discounts?
Currently Frankie’s does not offer coupons or Military discounts.
- Are parents permitted to drop off their children and leave them unattended in the park?
After 7pm, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no requirement before 7pm HOWEVER it is strongly recommended not to leave your children unattended for their safety.
- How old do you have to be to work at Frankie's?
At least 16 years of age. Applications are accepted Monday-Thursday from 10am-5pm.